Chapters

Friday, March 30, 2012

Bedtime Stories.

Getting Reese to bed at night requires a strategic combination of rocking, stories, listening to Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Journey (or Led Zeppelin...or GNR...or Aeromsmith), and more stories. Reese prefers that JP read to her over me...which isn't surprising to anyone that already knows how big of a daddy's girl she is.

The other night I overheard JP reading one of Reese's favorites, "Guess How Much I Love You". For those of you who are unfamiliar, this book is about two rabbits: Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare. I peeked in her room during story time and noticed something about how he was reading the book was a bit...well...off.

My dear sweet husband had channeled his inner 13-year-old and changed the names of the rabbits to Little (and Big) Brown Nuthare.

Story time will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment