Chapters

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I once wore a crown for an entire year.


True story.
(That's me on the far right)

The summer of 2004 was the most rewarding summer of my life. It was then when I was crowned one of the 2004-2005 Princesses of my home town. We line-danced during parade line-up; we rode on a float and made appearances at what seemed like every parade in the tri-county area; We wore dresses that after our reign ended never wanted to look at again, but somehow still don't have the heart to get rid of; We got VIP seating in the "Sparkle Section" at coronations we visited; we formed friendships that we will treasure forever and memories that will last a lifetime.

With "Buffalo Days" approaching next week, I still have no idea where these last six years have gone.




3 comments:

  1. Great pictures!I just found your blog and you have a new follower now! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

    mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really been 6 years already? Where does the time go, honestly? It is fun to look back at those pictures and see how much we have changed and grown, and to think about how different our lives are now. I do believe a royal get together is in order? Miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete