Chapters

Friday, August 13, 2010

The one where grandpa was boobdazzled.

Yesterday I found out that Husband's grandpa was flashed at our wedding.

By a member of our wedding party.

A nausea triggered wave of mortification flew over me at the thought...even though our wedding was nearly two years ago. After the nausea subsided, I was actually impressed that grandpa:

A. Remembered the incident, and;
B. Remembered the identity of tata-wielding culprit.

After sending out a blanket email to my fav ladies - all fingers pointed in one direction. Maid of Honor #2.

Ya, I had two Maids of Honor (or what ever the correct term is for having more than one female backup to start the car should I have decided to make a run for it...Love you Hubs!). Besides, I have known these girls since we were in middle school. It's kind of like a package deal, I couldn't have chosen just one.

P.S. And Rach, if you're reading this: By Maid of Honor "#2" - I meant that you walked down the aisle second. Not because you're inferior.

ANYWAY

As funny (and not funny) as it is now - Rach is standing her ground insisting that she didn't give Grandpa his own personal peep-show while whipping out the goods like a mad woman screaming "Yeah Baby!"

Although, come to think of it, she (and a majority of everyone else) was rather intoxicated so it is quite possible that this is exactly how it went down.

And honestly, I don't even care who did it. Just another one of the many memories I will have of that day, which is fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment