Chapters

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I suck at updates.

Bah.

So I made three resolutions for the new year.

1. To keep a travel-sized bottle of contact solution in my purse so I don't have to make the walk of shame into the eye clinic next door to my workplace asking to borrow theirs when my contact falls out of my eye for the seventybillionth time.

check.

2. To spend less and save more so we can get out of the townhome that grew too small too fast.

It's only the 19th day of the year...but so far, so check.

3. To update this blog more often with more than just JACKtionary posts.

Crap

Oh well, two outta three ain't bad, right Meatloaf?

tap tap...is this thing on?

Ok, enough of the lameness. I am running on little to no sleep after being awoken every hour on the hour by JP because god-forbid he be sick in silence. Men are such babies when they are sick...Love you JP! Not to mention the sprinkle of awakenings by Reese who decided to randomly talk in her sleep at two different ungodly hours...and by talk I mean a very loud string of jibberish that sounded like MAmaDADADADAplbbbbbshhh. When I flew out of bed to check on her she was sound asleep. Go figure.

Anywho...

Tomorrow I have the day off of work to accompany Jack and the rest of his preschool class to see Sesame Street Live. While I am looking forward to going, I am looking forward to Saturday even more. Grandpa bought Jack his first snowmobile and I am super excited (and a little motherly-worried) to see him ride. More to come next week on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment