Chapters

Thursday, January 6, 2011

JACKtionary

My apologies for not posting in nearly a month. December was jam packed with birthdays, shopping, baking, wrapping, blizzards, and about 6 family Christmas get-togethers. Now that the last of the toy packaging went out with yesterday's recycling, I finally have time to get back at it. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and I wish you all a fantastic new year filled with family, friends, love and laughter.

OK enough already...I'll get the the good stuff.

JACKtionary: Reproductive Edition.

Jack: Mom, you're having another baby.

Me: WHAT!?

Jack: Ya. My Grandma said so. Everyone has to have another baby. Reese isn't a baby anymore so you have to have another one.

Me: ::joking:: What about Grandma? She doesn't have babies anymore. Is she going to have another one?

Jack: I don't think babies will grow inside old people.

::Sorry Grandma Julie!::

No comments:

Post a Comment