Chapters

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Postcards From Yo Momma

With Mother's Day right around the corner, I thought I would pay tribute to a great website and great women. If you have never checked out http://www.postcardsfromyomomma.com/, you should. It's basically the essence of shitmydadsays on Twitter, except it is a selection of hilarious and random words of various mothers. Go now, I'll wait until you come back.

waiting...

...still waiting...



Ok then. In honor of Postcards and in observance of yet another bye week in JACKtionary, I bring you "Postcards from MY Momma". Enjoy.

::Mom after hearing my latest test results at the Doc's::


Mom: Can't you just get a cold like a normal person?

::Back-story:: kiddos go to Great Grandma's house every other Thursday when I work until 7:00. Grandma gives me a bag lunch as a trade for the kids.

Me: Grandma gave me chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.
Mom: Bitch.

::Back-story:: Reese has "stranger danger" syndrome and screams every time she sees my mom.

Mom: How is Reese's anxiety? Do they have Prozac for babies?


Happy (early) Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. haha your Mom sounds like she is fun. I look forward to more installments in the "Postcards from MY Momma" series.
    I've nominated you for an award on my blog! Check it out. www.tiealittleribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much, I'll be sure to pay it forward :)

    ReplyDelete